Terms and conditions
If you live in the UK:
Your membership card will be posted to you if you join before 19th December 2019. Please note that all gifts of membership also need to be processed by this date. If you join after 19th December 2019 you will be able to use your email confirmation as proof of Rover membership in conjunction with a valid form of identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport).
If you live overseas:
Please use your email confirmation as proof of Rover membership membership in conjunction with a valid form of identification (e.g. driver’s licence, passport), or if you want a card printed please email the address below requesting this and you can collect this from the Box Office when you arrive in Glasgow
You can get your discount in tickets as soon as you sign up (you don’t need to be in possession of your card).
Terms & Conditions
Each Rover card entitles you to buy one (Single membership) or two (Joint membership) discounted tickets per event at the festival. Additional discounted tickets are not permissible. In the event of these ticket limits being exceeded for any event we will contact you and request that you pay the full price for any additional tickets. Please note that we also reserve the right to cancel any inappropriately discounted tickets.
Celtic Rover memberships are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from sale at any time.
• Ticket discounts include concerts, workshops and the Festival Club.
• Tickets purchased with a Celtic Rover membership are for use by the cardholder and where applicable (Joint membership) their guest only. You may be asked to present your membership card/confirmation email when collecting or using these discounted tickets to gain entry to the venue.
• The Rover discount applies to concerts and events taking place during Celtic Connections 2020.
• Your membership card will be posted to you if you live in the UK and join before 19th December 2019 (also applies to the purchase of a Rover/Rover Plus membership as a gift).
• If you live overseas, please collect your card from the box office when you arrive in Glasgow (ticket discounts can be redeemed as soon as you sign up as you don’t need to be in possession of your card).
• These terms and conditions are in addition to any other terms and conditions applicable to tickets or attendance at an event or venue.
• If you would like more information on supporting the festival please contact the Fundraising Office on 0141 287 9502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that to purchase a Rover membership and/or ticket, you must create an account with Tickets Glasgow online.